- ESPN Fantasy Football uses the NFL's official injury/inactive list to update a players' injury status
- If the player in question on your team was recently put on IR, the system will register that change shortly
- After the IR tag appears next to that player's name, you'll be able to send him to an IR slot on your roster, but only if your league make use of that clutch feature
- NOTE: In FFL players with either the Out (O) or Injured/Reserve (IR) status may be placed into the IR slot
- To learn more about how to move a player on or off of IR, click here.