- ESPN Fantasy Football uses the NFL's official injury/inactive list to update a players' injury status
- If the player in question on your team was recently put on IR, the system will register that change shortly
- After the IR tag appears next to that player's name, you'll be able to send him to an IR slot on your roster, but only if your league make use of that clutch feature
- NOTE: In FFL players with either the Out (O) or Injured/Reserve (IR) status may be placed into the IR slot
- Changes we made to Players that are upgraded while being on IR spots:
- If a player is designated as OUT or IR, they are IR eligible (as is today)
- If a player in the IR slot has their status updated from OUT or IR to QUESTIONABLE or DOUBTFUL, the users roster is NOT invalid. Those players can remain in that IR slot and the user can make claims/add players, adjust their lineups as they wish.
- If a player goes from OUT to no longer have an injury designation, the users roster is now INVALID and they must update accordingly.
- To learn more about how to move a player on or off of IR, click here.
- To learn more about how IR slots impacts Waiver Claims and Free Agent Acquisitions, click here.
NOTE: As of October 7, 2020, League Managers are able to add IR slots to their league's Roster setting.