Setting Your Lineup Overview
- Decide which players to start for each day of competition
- Your team page allows you to analyze each of your current players, review their performance (previous day/week, year to date etc.) and freely move players between your active roster and bench
- Roster moves involving a player may be made right up until that player's team is scheduled to begin playing in their game for that scoring period.
- You must move one active player to the bench or to waivers when moving an inactive/benched player to your active lineup. If you make a move that violates a roster slot, an error message will appear, notifying you to double-check the proposed transaction. You will need to ensure that you are moving players into eligible slots per Position Eligibility
On the ESPN Fantasy App
- Go to your team homepage under "Roster"
- Click on "Edit Lineup"
- Move any player you want from starter to bench or vise versa
On the Web
- Navigate to "My Team"
- Click on "Move" next to the player whom you wish to move within your lineup
- Click on the green "here" button next to the slot into which you would like to move that player
- If eligible, both players will switch slots. If you are placing the player into an empty slot, there will be an empty slot created at that player's previous position
- Click "Submit"