You may log in using your ESPN credentials and watch ESPN Streaming content in the Watch tab on ESPN.com and/or the ESPN app. The ESPN app is available on mobile devices, web browsers, and TV-connected devices like gaming consoles, set-top boxes, and smart TVs.
NOTE: In order to access all ESPN Streaming content, you will need to be a current subscriber with an eligible package with one of our affiliate partners. Learn more about authentication here.
- ESPN Streaming and ESPN+ share identical requirements.
- High-speed internet is required.
- If using an external display, HDCP is required for HD content.
- Chrome 75+ is supported on Windows 7 and later
- Edge is supported on Windows 10 and later
- Firefox 68+ is supported on Windows 7 and later
- Internet Explorer 11 is supported on Windows 8.1 and later
- Safari 11+ is supported on macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and later
- Chrome 75+ is supported on macOS 10.10 and later
- Firefox 68+ is supported on macOS 10.9 and later
OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Mobile browser playback is not supported (please install the Android or iOS app)
- Browsers on Smart TVs, game consoles, and other devices are not supported
- Browsers on ChromeOS are not currently supported, including Chromebook Linux is not currently supported
- Any operating systems not listed are not supported
MOBILE DEVICES AND TABLETS
GAMING CONSOLES AND STREAMING DEVICES
Looking for other ways to stream on your TV? ESPN also supports AirPlay and casting.