You may log in using your ESPN credentials and watch ESPN Streaming content in the Watch tab on ESPN.com and/or the ESPN app. The ESPN app is available on mobile devices, web browsers, and TV-connected devices like gaming consoles, set-top boxes, and smart TVs.
- ESPN Streaming and ESPN+ share identical requirements.
- High-speed internet is required.
- If using an external display, HDCP is required for HD content.
- Chrome 75+ is supported on Windows 7 and later
- Edge is supported on Windows 10 and later
- Firefox 68+ is supported on Windows 7 and later
- Internet Explorer 11 is supported on Windows 8.1 and later
- Safari 11+ is supported on macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and later
- Chrome 75+ is supported on macOS 10.10 and later
- Firefox 68+ is supported on macOS 10.9 and later
- Mobile browser playback is not supported (please install the Android or iOS app)
- Browsers on Smart TVs, game consoles, and other devices are not supported
- Browsers on ChromeOS are not currently supported, including Chromebook Linux is not currently supported
- Any operating systems not listed are not supported
MOBILE DEVICES AND TABLETS
GAMING CONSOLES AND STREAMING DEVICES
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple tvOS
- Oculus Go
- Portal TV
- Xfinity Flex and X1 TV Box