League Managers are able to make roster adjustments in the event a league mate was unable to set their roster. League Managers are the only people with this ability. This feature is only available on the web version of ESPN Fantasy Football.
NOTE: Roster adjustments can only be made prior to the completion of the Monday Night Football game for that week.
Roster Adjustments (Web Only):
- League Managers should click the "League Manager Tools" tab
- Click "Edit Rosters" under the Roster Tools section
- Select "Edit Roster" from the "Action" drop down menu.
- Next, select the team you would like to edit the roster for.
- Next, select "Perform as" League Manager and click "Submit"
- Next, from the 'Action' column, select the player you would like to move.
- Next, select a player from the bench to fill the roster position.
- Repeat as necessary for any other roster changes that are required.
- Click on "Submit Roster" to save the move/s.